Birding Desert Specialties B1D
|« Back to calendar||« Previous Event | Next Event »|
Weekly on Wednesday
• B1D- Birding desert specialties 5 hrs.
- Focus to enjoy 2 endemics hummingbird & trasher and more desert specialties such as harrisi's hawks , pyrruloxioa, gilded fliker or others at country side , admire the desert and its geology and much more .
- Includes: transportation , bottle of water , breakfast at a local rancho , permits, use of scope & appropriate bird book , a check-list to take home)
- price US$135 per person
- (Might you want to combine it with a visit to estuary to enjoy other 2 endemics at extra cost US$55 per person let us know)
to reserve please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with following information:
- your name
- # of participants including you
- which program(s) would you like to reserve
- dates would you like to reserve
- which hotel/villa should we pick you up?